Find more information, including useful links to health resources.
- The State Government of Victoria Better Health Channel provides online consumer focused health and medical information. All information is quality-assured, reliable and regularly reviewed. Better Health Channel content is developed in consultation with content partners – reputable health organisations with specialised knowledge in a particular topic area.
- beyondblue is working to reduce the impact of depression and anxiety in the community by raising awareness and understanding, empowering people to seek help, and supporting recovery, management and resilience.
- The Australian allied health directory lists allied health professionals and service providers, including occupational therapists and counsellors. It can be used to find health professionals, health care services, support organisations and solutions for wellness and independence.
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs At Ease portal has been developed to improve veterans’ mental health. It can help veterans, ADF personnel, and family members identify the symptoms of not coping. When you need to reach out, seek treatment or identify effective ways to move forward, At Ease can provide tips, treatment options & resources.
- Healthshare is Australia’s leading digital health platform, empowering Australians to make better health choices by connecting users with local, credible and relevant health practitioners, products and health information.